On Thursday, February 5, 2015, Ralph C . Ferrara, Robert J. Cleary and Jonathan E. Richman were invited to Proskauer’s Hedge Fund Breakfast Seminar to speak about the Second Circuit’s insider-trading ruling in Newman/Chaisson. The litigators provided the group of hedge fund professionals with a helpful overview of insider-trading laws, followed by an interesting discussion of Newman/Chaisson and what may be on the horizon.
Proskauer’s Hedge Fund practice runs bi-monthly breakfasts, lunches and dinners for members of the hedge fund community. Please contact Wendy Decker for more information on these events.
For more information, the event speakers can be contacted as follows:
- Christopher M. Wells, Hedge Fund Practice
- Robert G. Leonard, Hedge Fund Practice
- Michael F. Mavrides, Hedge Fund Practice
- Robert J. Cleary, White Collar Defense & Investigations Practice
- Ralph C . Ferrara, Securities Litigation Practice
- Jonathan E. Richman, Securities Litigation Practice